Skin & Laser Surgery Center of Pennsylvania
At our practice we offer the full spectrum of medical dermatology; from melanoma and non-melanoma skin cancers, full body skin examinations, complex rashes and autoimmune skin diseases to more common entities such as acne, warts and eczema. We diagnose and treat all manner or skin disease in adults and children. If it is affecting your skin we are here to help. We will find you a treatment regimen that fits your lifestyle and improves your skin.
Experts in the evaluation and treatment of all types of Skin Cancer, we will help our patients choose the treatment that is best suited to their individual needs and lifestyle. From the most aggressive to the most superficial skin cancers, we will help you through this process and be there for your follow-ups and all of your skin care needs.
Our office is patient-centered, with 9 large procedure rooms, all with fully adjustable surgical exam tables to ensure patient comfort throughout your visit with us.
Your successful treatment and positive experience is our goal!
At our office we offer
- Mohs Micrographic Surgery
- Surgical Removal of benign and malignant lesions
- Medical Dermatology for adults, adolescents, and children
- Full body skin examinations, mole checks, and biopsies
- Laser procedures for: red birthmarks, broken blood vessels, brown spots, tattoos, hair removal and skin toning.
- Chemical Peels, microdermabrasion, Botox and Dysport, and all the best soft tissue fillers
- Sclerotherapy for leg veins
- Photodynamic therapy for sun damage and pre-cancerous skin lesions
- Body contouring with SculpSure
- Award winning cosmeceuticals
We welcome your visit to the office.
Please visit our Patient Information Library for additional information about medical dermatological conditions.