Putting Your Safety First
Since 1997, The Skin & Laser Surgery Center of Philadelphia has put the well-being of its patients first, offering first-rate dermatologic care in a comfortable and welcoming atmosphere. Our goal has always been – and continues to be – to make each office visit a pleasant and positive experience.
As the COVID-19 pandemic persists, we are steadfast in that same mission and have made necessary changes to ensure each patient continues to feel safe and comfortable when visiting our office. Safety measures now in place include:
- All patients are being pre-screened over the phone prior to every office visit
- Each patient’s temperature is taken and a second set of screening questions are asked upon checking-in for their appointment
- All Skin & Laser Surgery Center staff are committed to practicing CDC guidelines for safe, effective and efficient care
- We are deep-cleaning the office more frequently and sanitizing surfaces multiple times daily
- Patients are required to sit six feet apart in the waiting areas
- Patients are not permitted to drink or eat in the office
- Spouses and other patient companions are limited
The team at The Skin & Laser Surgery Center of Philadelphia will follow these extra safety precautions for the foreseeable future, in accordance with CDC guidelines and considering the safety of our patients is of the utmost concern. We hope to return to “business as usual” soon, and look forward to welcoming you into our COVID-safe office environment until then.